The Content Management section is a one-stop shop for managing all of your assets and tags. Go here to manage all the custom content and tags you've added while configuring your channels.
You can easily delete multiple assets quickly or apply a tag to multiple assets at once. You can also manage your custom tags, such as editing or deleting them.
Within the "Manage Assets" Section, you can mass delete assets or mass add tags to a set of assets.
- To mass delete assets, click on the upper right hand corner of each asset to select it (you will see a check mark confirming the selection). Once you have selected all the assets you want to delete, in the upper right hand corner of the window, click on the delete button.
- To mass add a tag (or set of tags) to a set of asset, click on the upper right hand corner of each asset to select it (you will see a check mark confirming the selection). Once you have selected a set of assets, click on the "Add tags" button in the right hand corner. You may either select a set of tags to apply to the selected assets or create a brand new tag to apply to the set of assets. When you're done, don't forget to click on Apply.
* Pro-tip: you can search for specific assets by name or tag in the search box at the top of the page.
Toggle to the "Manage Tags" section to view assets associated with a specific tag, edit/delete tags or create a new tag. Click here to learn how you can utilize tags.
- In the left-hand column, click the x in the upper right hand corner to remove the tag from that specific asset.
- To edit a tag name, click on the tag in the left-hand column and then click into the text box under "Tag name" to edit it. Click "Delete tag" to completely remove that tag from your Hoopla instance. Note: deleting a tag will remove that tag from all associated assets.
- To create a new tag, click on "Create new tag" in the upper right hand corner. Give your new tag a name and select the assets that you want the tag applied to. When you're done, click the "Create tag" button at the bottom.
REMINDER: Acceptable formats for images are JPEG, PNG or GIF / acceptable formats for videos are MP4; recommended aspect ratio is 16x9, 1280x720 resolution, and under 200 MB*