What are Quickfire Newsflashes?
Quickfire Newsflashes help you and your team make announcements on the fly, without having to trigger the Newsflash with a Metric update or some other integration. For example, a sales rep can thank the SDRs for helping them close a deal, or the CSMs can give a shout-out to the product team for releasing a cool new feature!
Configuring a Quickfire Newsflash
- In the Configure tab, click Quickfire Newsflashes under Newsflashes in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Newsflashes tile and then Quickfire Newsflashes tile.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for your Quickfire Newsflash. Enter a title for your Quickfire Newsflash. Note that this is optional, but this is what will appear on the TV when the Newsflash fires.
- If you want to hide the poster's name and image on the TV, check the box under Title on TV.
- Decide who you want to give Repost permissions to: only admins or all players and watchers. This determines who is allowed to repost a Newsflash that has fired.
- In the Enabled Users section, specify the people who are eligible to fire this Newsflash.
- Optionally, add Watchers. Watchers will get to view the Quickfire Newsflash events in the Activity tab of the web and mobile applications.
- Click Save.
Once your Newsflash is configured, don't forget to make it active on any Channels you want it to play on!