Team Leaderboards allow you to view how Teams stack up against one another, by ranking Teams with their Metric Team values. Note that if no Team value exists for a Metric, Hoopla will automatically sum the Metric values for all members of the Team.
To create a Team Leaderboard:
- In the Configure tab, click Leaderboards under Data in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Data tile and then Leaderboards tile.
- Click Add > Team Leaderboard.
- Name your Leaderboard. Note that this name will show up as the Leaderboard title throughout Hoopla.
- Select up to four Metrics to display on the Leaderboard. You can specify a display label for each Metric you select, which is helpful if you have really long Metric names!
- Choose the Teams to display.
- Choose Watchers of the Leaderboard who don't want to be ranked, but want to view Team rankings.
- Click Save.