Team Metric Newsflashes help you celebrate important milestones as a team. For example, you may want a Newsflash to trigger when your Sales team hits their collective revenue goal for the month, or when the SDR Team schedules 100 demos in a week.
Configuring a Team Metric Newsflash
- In the Configure tab, click Metric Newsflashes under Newsflashes in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Newsflashes tile and then Metric Newsflashes tile.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for your Newsflash. This name will appear throughout the app (TV, web, and mobile) when the Newsflash is triggered.
- Select the Metric that will trigger the Newsflash.
- Select "Team" as your Value Type, since you want to recognize the whole group for reaching a collective milestone. Note that if a Metric value is missing for a particular Team, we will auto-sum the values for the individuals on that Team.
- Set your Trigger Criteria to specify when the Newsflash should be triggered.
- Enter a default message. This will appear throughout the app (TV, web, and mobile), when the Newsflash is triggered.
- Decide who you want to give Repost permissions to: only admins or all players and watchers. This determines who is allowed to repost a Newsflash that has fired.
- Select the Teams who are eligible to trigger this Newsflash.
- Optionally, select Watchers. The people selected here will be able to view triggered Newsflashes in their Activity tab in the web and mobile apps.
- Click Save, then add your Newsflash to any relevant Channels!