You can easily update multiple user Metric values by uploading a spreadsheet to Hoopla. This is a great method for updating Metrics that are not automatically updated through one of our integrations.
Format your spreadsheet for Hoopla
- You must have a column called Email, populated with your Hoopla users' email addresses. If your users were added via Salesforce, use their Username instead. The column will still be labeled Email.
- The remaining columns should contain aggregated Metric values for each user.
Upload your spreadsheet
- In the Configure tab, click Metrics and Uploads under Data in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Data tile and then Metrics and Uploads tile.
- Click on File Upload sub-tab.
- Drag and drop your spreadsheet file to the grey drop area, or click Choose a File button.
- The upload status will appear in the File Upload History section of the page, along with any errors.
ProTip: When bringing in percentages, Hoopla sees the file as a CSV format. It does not read the formatting in the sheet. To show 70%, the number will need to be 70, not .70.