If you'd like your Hoopla TV Channel to reflect your company's culture, add some Custom Content! This is a great way to make your Channel unique and increase engagement among viewers.
You can easily add your custom images and videos while you're configuring your Channel.
- In the Channel configuration view, click on an element in your Lineup.
- In the right panel, click the thumbnail of either the Transition or Background - whichever you're aiming to customize.
- In the pop-up modal, click Upload Custom in the bottom left corner.
- Select the file you want to upload.
- All of your custom content will be tagged with the Custom tag. To view all your custom files, just filter by "Custom" within the content modal. You can reuse all of the files that you upload.
- After uploading new custom content, you will have the option to add custom tags to that content. Under “Tags” click into the “Add tags” box to name your custom tag, then click the plus symbol. The newly created custom tag will now appear in your tag list in the top left box. Note, you also have the option to add custom tags to custom content at any time. Simply select the file you wish to tag and add tag. Custom tags can only be added to custom content.
*Acceptable formats for images are JPEG, PNG or GIF / acceptable formats for videos are MP4; recommended aspect ratio is 16x9, 1280x720 resolution, and under 200 MB*
Hot Tip: If you have a special marketing slide or highly-customized memo, you can upload it as Custom Content and use it within an Image step on your Channel.