The first step is to complete your profile by adding a photo and custom walk-up video and song. The photo will represent you on the Leaderboards and Newsflashes, while the video and song will only fire on the TV when you trigger a Newsflash (by achieving a set goal).
Let’s get creative and follow these steps:
Step 1 – Log into Hoopla
If you haven't already logged in, go to www.hoopla.net/login. Depending upon if you are a Salesforce user or not, there are two ways to log in:
- Received a Hoopla email: Enter your email and password you received.
- Salesforce Users: Click on the salesforce icon to log in using your Salesforce credentials.
Step 2 – View Profile
Click your name in the top righthand corner and select View Profile.
Step 3 - Get Creative
Note: If you are a Salesforce user, there are some areas that you cannot update in your profile.
Update your Name and Email.
- You may also change your password here.
Choose your Profile Photo. This photo will appear on Leaderboards and Newsflashes!
- Click the current image.
- Choose a photo from your computer. Square photos work best. Images can be jpeg, png, or gif and less than 200MB
- Press Open or Select.
Salesforce Users: Photos in Salesforce will automatically be uploaded; however, you can upload a new photo to show in Hoopla.
Upload your personalized Transition video.
- This Transition will play (if allowed by your admin) when you trigger a Newsflash on Hoopla TV. We recommend uploading a video that will grab everyone's attention!
- You have the ability to upload a video or insert a YouTube URL
- Videos must be MP4 format and less than 200MB
- YouTube Videos: You can select the start time of the video and the duration that it will play.
Choose your Song.
- This song will play (if allowed by your admin) when your picture is shown during the message portion of a Newsflash on Hoopla TV. We recommend uploading a song that fits you and one that will grab everyone's attention!
- Songs must be MP3 format and edited to start at the best part of the song.
Add your Birthday and Work Anniversary.
- If your admin has added birthdays and anniversaries to TV channel, you will be included!
- If you prefer not to share these dates with others, delete them by clicking on the 'x'.
Click Save in the top righthand corner.
Hoopla Tip: Some other things you can do in Hoopla: