What does the Activity Tab Include?
Activity shows a chronological feed of events including Newsflashes, Challenges, and Insights by you and other players who relate to you. It shows:
- Your previously triggered Newsflashes
- Posted Newsflashes from other Players that are either assigned the same newsflashes as you or for newsflashes you assigned as a watcher.
- Updates about your Challenges and Challenges between other Players on your Leaderboard(s)
- Any Insights on Leaderboards you are player on (or watching)
Additionally, you can filter the Activity Feed by any of these categories or just your activities by selecting the appropriate checkboxes.
Next to the Activity Feed is a To Do area which contains all items waiting for you to take action on including personalizing newsflashes and responding to challenges.
Activity Feed Interactions
The Activity Feed also functions as a social feed, allowing you to like and comment on any of the activities visible in your feed.
Click the "Like" button to like an activity. Made a mistake? Click that "Like" button one more time to remove your like. To view who has liked your activity, hover over the number of likes on an activity to see a list of your fans.
Click the "Comment" button to comment on an activity. This is a great way to give your teammates kudos for all their hard work. Note: comments are limited to 120 characters.
How to repost a Newsflash?
You may be able to repost a Newsflash that has already fired on the TV if your Admin has given you the permissions.
- In the Recent section, filter your feed by "Newsflashes" to easily locate the newsflash you want to repost.
- At the bottom of the newsflash detail, there will be a "Repost" button, next to the "Like" and "Comment" button.
- Click on Repost; you'll see a success banner along, and if you're near a TV, you should also see that newsflash fire on the channel.
- By default, only Admins listed as Players or Watchers on the Newsflash can Repost; to allow non-Admins to Repost, your Admin must adjust permissions settings within each Newsflash configuration
How to replay a Newsflash?
If you missed the Newsflash and want to view it again, you can click the "Replay" button. This will open up a new browser and play that Newsflash again.