Newsflashes help you celebrate important employee achievements as they happen or make on-the-fly announcements on your TV Channels.
We support different types of newsflashes:
- Metric Newsflash triggers off a Metric. It can recognize an individual User or a collective Team. You can even trigger Newsflashes for Generic Identifier Metrics, when a particular metric value isn't associated with one User or Team, but rather your whole company.
- Streaming Newsflash triggers off a Salesforce object. Specify the criteria that must be met, and Hoopla will track changes to the object.
- Quickfire Newsflash allows you and your team to make an announcement on-the-fly without having to tie it to Metric or Salesforce object changes.
- Slack Newsflash allows you and your team to make on-the-fly or scheduled announcements from within Slack.
- Zapier Newsflash allows you to post announcements from another app via a Zap.
- Hoopla API Newsflash allows you to post announcements if you have integrated your custom CRM or data source via the Hoopla API.