Data Tables display useful ranked information such as Top Deals, Top Opportunities, Recent Wins, etc. unrelated to metrics. Go to the Salesforce Integration section on the left navigation bar. Once you have mapped your master User report to Hoopla, the Report Wizard section will be available.
Select "Create a Data Table"
- Use the dropdown to select a Summary or Tabular report from Salesforce.
- Optionally, change the report's name in Hoopla.
- Select up to 4 columns from the report. The order in which you make your selections will determine the order on Hoopla TV, from left to right.
- Optionally, change each column's label in Hoopla.
- Schedule how often you want Hoopla to sync with the Salesforce report and then click Next.
- Finally, you may select any Channels or Segments to add your new Data Table to (this is not required) and then click Create Data Table Step.
- You can now go to the Channel (s) to make any changes to the display settings of this Data Table.