You can set up a Zap to automate your Metric values automatically.
- Within Zapier, click Make a Zap to get started.
- Next, select a Trigger app and define your Trigger criteria.
- Once your Trigger criteria is successfully added, move on to the Action component of your Zap.
- Select Hoopla as your Action app and choose one of the Metric update options - Increment Metric Value, Decrement Metric Value or Clear Metric Value. Clear Metric Value is useful if you have Metric value that needs to be reset at a specific time interval, such as, a Daily Calls or Monthly Accounts Metric. We recommend using the Zapier built-in app called "Schedule" to set your trigger.
- If you have not already done so, connect to your Hoopla Account by clicking on Connect to Account and Authorize your Hoopla account to integrate with Zapier.
- Configure the details of your Metric update. This includes Metric Name, which is the Hoopla Metric to apply the update to; Amount, which is the amount by which you want to increment/decrement an existing value (note: if there is no pre-existing value, the value entered here becomes the initial value; User Email, which is the email address of the user whose metric will be updated (note: this email address must match the User's email address within Hoopla).
- After successfully testing your Zap, be sure to give your Zap a name and toggle the Zap On. That's it!