You can set up a Zap to trigger newsflashes.
- Within Zapier, click Make a Zap to get started.
- Next, select a Trigger app and define your Trigger criteria.
- Once your Trigger criteria is successfully added, move on to the Action component of your Zap.
- Select Hoopla as your Action app and choose Create Newsflash Event.
- If you have not already done so, connect to your Hoopla Account by clicking on Connect to Account and Authorize your Hoopla account to integrate with Zapier.
- Configure the details of your Newsflash. This includes Newsflash Name which is the name you will see in your Channel's list of available Newsflashes so we recommend choosing a name that relates your Trigger app such as Twitter Zap; Title which will display on your TV channel; User Email (optional) which is the email address of a user to attribute this Newsflash to (note: this email address must match the User's email address within Hoopla); Message which is the message displayed on TV (note: you can use Merge Fields to populate the Message with information from the Trigger app such as Opportunity or Account name, Lead source.
- After successfully testing your Zap, be sure to give your Zap a name and toggle the Zap On.
- Your last step will be to go into Hoopla and add your Newsflash to your Channel.
*If you need any help with your setup, please contact our Support Team.