You can play a YouTube video on your Channel or Segment via the Web Page step type.
Get your YouTube URL
- Go to YouTube and start to play the video you wish to add to your Channel.
- Copy the entire URL from the address bar in your browser.
Add to your Channel or Segment
- In the Configure tab, navigate to the Channel or Segment that you wish to add the YouTube video to.
- Drag the Web Page tile from Available Steps to your lineup.
- Paste the YouTube URL into the URL field in the right-hand details column. Additional YouTube options will be displayed as soon as you enter the URL.
- Set the Start Time. If you want to start your video any time other than the beginning, watch the video in YouTube and make a note of the time you want to begin on Hoopla TV and then enter it here.
- Mute the video. Check this box if you don't want to hear the video sound when playing on your TV.
- Set the Duration. Select how long you want to play the video.
- Click Save.