Now that you have created a set of Labels* and applied them to your Metrics & Leaderboards, you may use the Filter option at the top of your screen to narrow down you view.
To filter by a Label or set of Labels:
- Navigate to the right hand side of the header bar in Hoopla, where it says Filter.
- Click on the < next to the 0; this will reveal a text box from which you can select a set of Labels to filter by.
- You may either click in the field and select from the dropdown or type in the box to quickly find the Label you wish to apply.
- Once you select a Label, you filter is automatically applied to only display the Users & Teams, Metrics and Leaderboards that contain that Label. The fields that contain a “filtered” list of selections are indicated with a blue filter icon (icon to be input here).
- If you want to remove a Label from your Filter view, simply click on the x next to the Label name.
- You may filter by a max of 6 Labels.
- If you select more than one Label, you have the option to determine the filter logic “and/or”. “And” means we will only display entities that contain ALL the Labels indicated in your filter. “Or” means will only display entities that contain at least ONE of the Labels indicated in your filter.
To turn off a Filter navigate to the right hand side of the header bar in Hoopla, where it says Labels in Filter, and click on the blue Filter icon. This will turn off the Filter without removing your filtered selection; use this to easily toggle between a filtered and non-filtered view.
*Labels is an enterprise feature and is not available for everyone. Contact your CSM if you’re interested in having Labels enabled for your Hoopla account.