With the Hoopla Remote Toolkit, you have everything you need to motivate & engage your employees in ANY environment.
Step 1: Update your Profile
Personalizing the way you are displayed on Hoopla increases engagement. Follow the steps here on how to update your profile picture, song, video and more.
Hoopla Pro-Tip: Create player themes for each month, such as updating your picture to your doppelganger, baby picture or favorite actor month.
Step 2: Use Hoopla on your Mobile Device
Get started by downloading the Hoopla app for your mobile device (available for iOS and Android devices) and start utilizing all the features. Click here for more information on:
- Downloading the mobile app and enabling notifications
- Engaging your team by "liking" and commenting peer's successes
- Inviting a coworker to a face-off challenge
- Using Quickfire Newsflashes to maintain your culture
Step 3: Utilize Hoopla from your Computer
- Watch Channels: Your admin can add users as "watchers", which gives them the ability to watch channels from the web for up to 10 hours.
- Hoopla Dashboard: The Dashboard is a personalized space in your Hoopla app where you can see how you are performing and check how you stack up against others on your team.
- Activity Tab: We find that companies whose teams "like" and comment on their teammates activities (Newsflashes and Challenges) have higher motivation and engagement. Send your players our guide to Starting a Faceoff with Another Player.
- Quickfire Newsflashes: Use Quickfire Newsflashes to recognize coworkers beyond just metrics and instill company culture. Examples range from giving "Shout Outs" to other employees on teamwork or having remote workers post pictures while on the road or of their pets.
- Add a custom Hoopla tab in Salesforce: Users have the ability to add and watch their Hoopla channel from Salesforce.
- Slack Integration: Utilize our Slack integration to continue to recognize your peers!
- COVID-19 Response Kit Utilize our CDC health tips in your Hoopla to keep your employees informed.