If you've been invited to join Hoopla as a Fan User, the first step you'll want to take is to set up your Profile in Hoopla. Once you've created a password, you should be able to log into Hoopla and complete your profile by adding a photo and custom walk-up video and song. The photo will represent you on the Calendar Events and Newsflashes, while the video and song will only fire on the TV when you trigger a Newsflash (if your Admin has given you permissions to do so).
Let’s get creative and follow these steps:
Step 1 – Log into Hoopla
If you haven't already logged in, go to www.hoopla.net/login. You should have received a Hoopla Welcome email with your email and link to set your password.
Step 2 – View Profile
Once you've logged into Hoopla, click your name in the top righthand corner and select View Profile.
Step 3 - Get Creative!
Choose your Profile Photo. This photo will appear on your Hoopla Channel(s), so be sure to pick an image everyone will recognize!
- Click the current image.
- Choose a photo from your computer. Square photos work best. Images can be jpeg, png, or gif and less than 200MB
- Press Open or Select.
Add your Birthday and Work Anniversary.
- If your admin has added birthdays and anniversaries to your Hoopla Channel, you will be included!
- If you prefer not to share these dates with others, delete them by clicking on the 'x'.
Upload your personalized Transition video.
- This Transition will play (if allowed by your admin) when you trigger a Newsflash on your Hoopla Channel. We recommend uploading a video that will grab everyone's attention!
- You have the ability to upload a video or insert a YouTube URL
- Videos must be MP4 format and less than 200MB
- YouTube Videos: You can select the start time of the video and the duration that it will play.
Choose your Song.
- This song will play (if allowed by your admin) when your picture is shown during the message portion of a Newsflash on your Hoopla Channel. We recommend uploading a song that fits you and one that will grab everyone's attention!
- Songs must be MP3 format and edited to start at the best part of the song.
Once you're done, click Save in the top righthand corner.
Hoopla Tip: Some other things you can do in Hoopla:
- Watch your team's Hoopla Channel in the "Watch Channels" tab
- View the latest Newsflashes & Challenges within the Activity Feed
- See how your company is performing on important Metrics within the Rankings Tab
- Trigger a Quickfire Newsflash to give kudos to a coworker or share a fun photo with your team (if allowed by your admin).
- Download our mobile app.