*Our Dynamics Integration in currently in Beta testing. If you're interested in being a Beta tester, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before mapping Dynamics data into Hoopla, you must first define a data set. Once created, these sets of data will immediately be available for mapping into Hoopla entities such as Metrics and Newsflashes.
- Click on the Create Data Set button.
- Within the pop up window, first give your data set a name. (this is for internal use only, so give your data set a name that helps you easily identify it when creating metrics and newsflashes).
- Next, select an entity from which to pull the data. Currently we support the following entities:
- Phone calls
4. Finally, follow the prompts for determining the criteria for your data set.
- Select an entity field from the dropdown (such as Accounts)
- Select an operation (such as Greater than >)
- Enter a value
5. You can add additional criteria otherwise click Save when you are done.