After you created a Data Set, the next step is to map your Data Sets into Hoopla Metrics.
- Click on the “Map Metrics” button.
- In the pop up window, first give your mapping a name (this is for internal use only, so give your metric mapping a name that helps you easily identify it).
- Select the sync interval, how often you want Hoopla to retrieve data from your Dynamics account.
- Select a time range (this is the time period from which we will retrieve your data).
- Next, select a Data Set to retrieve data from.
- Define the criteria for pulling data.
- Finally, define the Metric Mapping criteria.
- Once you’ve completed all these steps, click Save.