How are the different email summary frequencies defined?
- Daily email summaries are sent every day of the week, Monday through Sunday, and the metric values and leaderboard rankings are captured at the time the email is sent (e.g. whatever the value/rank is at 4pm PST).
- Weekly email summaries are sent on the Monday of the following week (a week being defined as Monday through Sunday), and the metric values and leaderboard rankings are captured at midnight on the last day of the week, Sunday.
- Monthly email summaries are sent on the first day of the following month (e.g. May's email summary is sent on June 1st) and the metric values and leaderboard rankings are captured at midnight on the last day of the month.
Who is the email summary sent from?
Can my users unsubscribe from email summaries?
- No, since email summaries are setup by the admin, a user cannot unsubscribe from any of the email summaries. There is a note in the footer indicating the user is receiving this email summary because they are a Hoopla user.
Can Fans receive email summaries?
- Yes, absolutely! Since Fans cannot have metrics values, nor rank on leaderboards, we recommend using team metrics or generic identifiers. Fans will see the top three ranked players on any selected leaderboards.
What gets displayed if a Player is not on a selected metric?
- If no value exists for a player (the player is not listed on a metric), we will not display that section in their individual email summary. If the player's value is zero, we will display zero within that metric's section of the email summary.
What does a user see if they are not a participant on a player leaderboard?
- Email recipients who are not participants on the defined leaderboard will see the top three ranked players.
Who is displayed in the Birthdays and Anniversaries?
- Regardless of which team the email summary is configured for, we will display ALL birthdays and/or anniversaries for every user in your Hoopla instance.