If you are using our Excel Online integration, you can use data from an Excel spreadsheet to show lists of information that are not necessarily related to users. For example, you may want to show a list of last month's "Top 10 Opportunities". Data Tables pull data directly from Google reports, and update on a regular schedule.
To configure a Data Table:
- In the Configure tab, click Excel Online Integration under Integrations in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Integrations tile and then Excel Online Integration tile.
- Click Add.
- Use the dropdown to select an Excel Spreadsheet to map into Hoopla, and then select a Sheet Tab.
- Optionally, change the report's name in Hoopla.
- Select up to 4 columns from the report. The order in which you make your selections will determine the order on Hoopla TV, from left to right.
- Optionally, change each column's label in Hoopla.
- Schedule how often you want Hoopla to sync with the Excel spreadsheet.
- Click OK, then Save.
Don't forget to add it to the TV Channel that you want your data table displayed!