Data Tables from Google Sheets
If you are using our Google Sheets integration, you can use data from a Google report to show lists of information that are not necessarily related to users. For example, you may want to show a list of last month's "Top 10 Opportunities". Data Tables pull data directly from Google reports, and update on a regular schedule.
How to Configure a Data Table
- In Configure > Integrations > Google Integration, find the section called Data Tables.
- Click Add.
- Use the dropdown to select a Google Sheet to map into Hoopla. Next, select a Sheet Tab
- Optionally, change the report's name in Hoopla.
- Select up to 4 columns from the report. The order in which you make your selections will determine the order on Hoopla TV, from left to right.
- Optionally, change each column's label in Hoopla.
- Schedule how often you want Hoopla to sync with the Google report.
- Click OK, then Save.
- Next, add that Data Table to your Channel(s).
How to Add a Data Table to a Channel
- In the Channel configuration page, you will see a Data Table tile as an option in the left-most pane.
- Click and drag the Data Table tile to your Lineup, and select an Data Table from the drop-down menu in the right-most column.
- Configure the step details in the right-most column.
- Number of rows to display
- Column Width, as a percentage of screen width
Finally, Save your Channel.