How do I update my player profile?
Add your Name and Email.
- In the top right corner, click the dropdown menu that includes your name.
Choose your Profile Photo.
- You may also change your password here.
Upload your personalized Transition video or image.
- Click the current image.
- Choose a photo from your computer. Square photos work best.
- Press Open or Select.
Choose your Walk-Up Song.
- This Transition will play when you trigger a Newsflash on Hoopla TV. We recommend uploading a video that will grab everyone's attention!
- Videos must be mp4 format and less than 200MB
- Images can be jpeg, png, or gif and less than 200MB
Add your Birthday and Work Anniversary.
- Download any song from YouTube or iTunes.
- Convert the song to an MP3.
- Note: there are many sites that allow you to download, convert and shorten songs.
- It's best if your song is at least the same length as your Newsflash configuration. We suggest 15-30 seconds.
- You have the option to change or delete your player song should you decide to at a future time
- If your admin has added birthdays and anniversaries to TV channel, you will be included!
- If you prefer not to share these dates with others, delete them by clicking on the 'x'.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.