How to Build a Player Leaderboard
Player Leaderboards rank individual Players based on their Metric values. If you want to rank Teams, check out the next article.
- In the Configuration tab, click Leaderboards.
- Click Add > Player Leaderboard.
- Name your Leaderboard.
- Note: This name will show up as the Leaderboard title throughout Hoopla.
- The Metrics you have created are sorted in alphabetical order.
- You can specify a display label for each Metric you select, which is helpful if you have really long Metric names!
- Note: The 1st Metric will be the primary Metric used to rank Players. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Metrics will be used as tiebreakers.
You can choose to select Team(s) to efficiently add specific groups of users.
For step-by-step instructions, check out this video.