What does the Activity Tab Include?
The Activity Tab consists of two sections:
- The To Do section lists all items you need to complete, including:
- Newsflashes you have triggered that need to be personalized & posted
- Pending Faceoff requests that you need to accept or reject
- Your previously triggered Newsflashes
- Posted Newsflashes from Players with whom you share Actions
- Updates about your Faceoffs and Faceoffs between other Players on your Leaderboard(s)
How to repost a Newsflash?
If you would like to repost a Newsflash that has already fired on the TV, you may do so from the Activity Tab.
- In the Recent section, click into any Newsflash detail (the repost option is available for all Newsflash types)
- On the right side of the Newsflash detail page, click on the Repost button
- There is no limit to the number of times you can repost a Newsflash, as long as it is listed in your Recent Activity
- By default, only Admins listed as Players or Watchers on the Newsflash can Repost; to allow non-Admins to Repost, you must adjust permissions settings within each Newsflash configuration