What does the Activity Tab Include?
The Activity Tab consists of three sections:
- The To Do section, located on the right hand side of the page, lists all items you need to complete, including:
- Newsflashes you have triggered that need to be personalized & posted
- Pending Faceoff requests that you need to accept or reject
- Your previously triggered Newsflashes
- Posted Newsflashes from Players with whom you share Actions
- Updates about your Faceoffs and Faceoffs between other Players on your Leaderboard(s)
- Any Insights on Leaderboards your are player on (or watching)
Activity Feed Interactions
The Activity Feed also functions as a social feed, allowing you to like and comment on any of the activities visible in your feed.
Click the "Like" button to like an activity. Made a mistake? Click that "Like" button one more time to remove your like. To view who has liked your activity, hover over the number of likes on an activity to see a list of your fans.
Click the "Comment" button to comment on an activity. This is a great way to give your teammates kudos for all their hard work. Note: comments are limited to 120 characters.
How to repost a Newsflash?
If you would like to repost a Newsflash that has already fired on the TV, you may do so from the Activity Tab.
- In the Recent section, filter your feed by "Newsflashes" to easily locate the newsflash you want to repost.
- At the bottom of the newsflash detail, there will be a "Repost" button, next to the "Like" and "Comment" button.
- Click on Repost; you'll see a success banner along, and if you're near a TV, you should also see that newsflash fire on the channel.
- By default, only Admins listed as Players or Watchers on the Newsflash can Repost; to allow non-Admins to Repost, you must adjust permissions settings within each Newsflash configuration