The Settings page allows you to view and edit your currency, subscription, and integrations.
Under Configurations > Settings, you can specify what currency your company uses, so that your Leaderboards and Newsflashes are formatted accordingly. Changing this setting will affect how currencies are displayed in the web app, the mobile app, and on Hoopla TV Channels.
In Configuration > Settings, there is a section called Subscription. Here, you can change your plan or edit your billing information.
- If you want to change the version of Hoopla or the rate at which you are billed, click Change Plan.
- Select the plan you would like.
View or Edit Billing Information
- To view receipts or change billing details like contact information, address, etc., click View or Edit Billing Info.
- This will open a new tab, showing your subscription information, invoices and billing information in one page.
- When you're done making your edits, you can return to Hoopla in the previous browser tab.
In the Integrations section, you can add one or more third-party integrations. For example, you may want to add a Salesforce integration to automate the process of updating Metrics and adding/removing Users.
Add a New Integration
- Click Add.
- Select the third-party integration you want to add.
- Click Select.
- To configure your new integration, click the Configure button next to the integration.
Auto-Logout is available for customers interested in adding another layer of security to their Hoopla account. Check the box to enable auto-logout for all users after they are idle for the period of time configured. You have the option to select any period of time, from minutes to months or days.