If you are subscribed to our Corporate edition, you can use Data Tables* to show lists of information that are not necessarily related to users. For example, you may want to show a list of last month's "Top 10 Opportunities". Data Tables pull data directly from Salesforce reports, and update on a regular schedule.
*Data Tables was formerly called "Embedded Reports." If you're looking for information on Embedded Reports, you are in the right place!
How to Configure a Data Table
- In Configuration > Salesforce Integration, find the section called Data Tables*.
- Click Add.
- Use the dropdown to select a Tabular or Summary report from Salesforce.
Note: The sort order of the data is determined by the sort order of the saved report in Salesforce.
- Optionally, change the report's name in Hoopla.
- Select up to 4 columns from the report. The order in which you make your selections will determine the order on Hoopla TV, from left to right.
- Optionally, change each column's label in Hoopla.
- Schedule how often you want Hoopla to sync with the Salesforce report.
- Click OK, then Save.
- Next, add that Data Table to your Channel(s).
*If you want to map an Data Table into Hoopla and add it to your channel in one step, go to the Report Wizard section of the Salesforce Configuration page.
How to Add an Data Table to a Channel
- In the Channel configuration page, you will see a Data Table tile as an option in the left-most pane.
- Click and drag the Data Table tile to your Lineup, and select an Data Table from the drop-down menu in the right-most column.
- Configure the step details in the right-most column.
- Number of rows to display
- Column Width, as a percentage of screen width