You can easily update multiple user Metric values by uploading a spreadsheet to Hoopla. This is a great method for updating Metrics that are not automatically updated through one of our integrations.
Format your spreadsheet for Hoopla
- You must have a column called Email, populated with your Hoopla users' email addresses.
- The remaining columns should contain aggregated Metric values for each user.
Upload your spreadsheet
- In the Configure tab, click Metrics and Uploads under Data in the left nav. Alternatively, click the Data tile and then Metrics and Uploads tile.
- Click on File Upload sub-tab.
- Drag and drop your spreadsheet file to the grey drop area, or click Choose a File button.
- The upload status will appear in the File Upload History section of the page, along with any errors.